Unfortunately sometimes an accident or illness strikes suddenly or it has been left too late to draw up a Lasting Power of Attorney.

The only way to obtain the authority to manage someone else’s property and financial affairs is then to make an application to the Court of Protection.

I can advise on all steps up to and including obtaining a final order in the Court.