I am a qualified Solicitor (ID number 322723) and Trust and Estate Practitioner, with extensive experience in the field of wills, probate and elderly client work, including work in the Court of Protection and lasting powers of attorney.
I have a first degree in French and German, a Postgraduate Diploma in Law and in Legal Practice. I was the Law Society prize-winner for outstanding student on the LPC in my year. I am a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), having obtained the qualification with distinction.
STEP is the leading worldwide professional body for practitioners in the fields of trusts, estates and related issues and full members of STEP are the most experienced and senior practitioners in this field.
-   I would recommend Charlotte as a solicitor. She is professional, hardworking, reliable and has integrity.
-   Charlotte has acted for me in various matters over the past nine years. She has always been extremely professional and helpful and I would be happy to recommend her to anybody needing legal advice or assistance.
-   Thank you for your patient assistance.
-   Thank you for everything you have done for Mum.
-   Many thanks for your help with this. You have been excellent on this engagement.
-   Many thanks for the work you have done and the advice you have given. I would not hesitate to recommend you to any of my friends and acquaintances.
I previously worked for ten years at a high street firm near Bradford before setting up my own business in 2012. I communicate well with clients, particularly the elderly and bereaved, and enjoy meeting different generations of the same family.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, I worked largely in the voluntary sector, including running a project funded by the National Lottery in Skipton, which provided community transport for people with disabilities.
In my spare time, I enjoy running, watching all forms of sport, volunteering in my local community and spending time with family and friends. I am a season ticket holder at Leeds United for my sins.